Provide First Aid & CPR NSW (New South Wales) offers the First Aid course* 100% online.
FREE To Start.....
Pay Only $35 after your training
100% Online multiple choice Q&A
Get your downloadable certificate* 24/7.
Course access 24/7.
Industry knowledge guaranteed.
Application is online. In your training you will learn about OH&S induction, Workcover, safety awareness, license regulations, working across boarders, details about the new regulations.
Once you have completed our CPR & First Aid course, your certificate will be downloadable 24/7
Our online course will provide you with knowledge and teaches you the skills and knowledge to respond to a situation where someone is unconscious.
– Recognise an emergency situation.
– Identify, assess and manage immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others, using the DRSABC method.
– Assess the casualty and recognise the need for first aid response.
– Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines on our adult, child and infant mannequins.
– Recognise the possible psychological impacts on self and other rescuers involved in critical incidents.
– Use safe work practices
– Operate first aid equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Average time to complete unit: 1 hour
- Payment: Credit Card through Secure Pay or by Direct Deposit
- Your certificate is available to download in your profile 24/7
- This White Card Course is 100% online
- No time limit
- No Short verbal/audio assessment
No 3rd party or JP needed
The first aid course starts as soon as you sign up, login and select the course. Your progress is saved throughout, which means you can stop the white card course and resume your first aid course exactly where you left it by signing back in with your email address and password.
*course only online. *Statement of attendance issued. You need to complete the unit of competency to get a statement of attainment to get your physical white card.